Monday, June 29, 2009

Words To Live By


2 Timothy 4:17-18 (New King James Version)

17 But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me, so that the message might be preached fully through me, and that all the Gentiles might hear. Also I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion. 18 And the Lord will deliver me from every evil work and preserve me for His heavenly kingdom. To Him be glory forever and ever. Amen!


TODAY'S PROMISE

I will rescue you from evil and safely deliver you into my kingdom.


WORDS TO LIVE BY

The Lord is standing by my side encouraging and strengthening me so that through me His message might be proclaimed to all who will hear it.

He covers me like a shield delivering me from the mouth of the lion and rescuing me from evil until that day when I am taken safely to my home in heaven. To God be the glory forever and ever. Amen


Life's Little Nuggets
The big print giveth, and the fine print taketh away. ~Fulton J. Sheen

No comments:

Post a Comment