Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Words To Live By

Psalm 37:21-26 (New International Version)

21 The wicked borrow and do not repay,
but the righteous give generously;

22 those the LORD blesses will inherit the land,
but those he curses will be cut off.

23 If the LORD delights in a man's way,
he makes his steps firm;

24 though he stumble, he will not fall,
for the LORD upholds him with his hand.

25 I was young and now I am old,
yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken
or their children begging bread.

26 They are always generous and lend freely;
their children will be blessed.


TODAY'S PROMISE
I will take hold of your hand to keep you from falling.


WORDS TO LIVE BY
I am not like the wicked who borrow and don't repay what they borrow. I give generously and joyously, and the Lord blesses me with His abundant provision. He has set aside a tremendous inheritance for me.

My Father is thrilled about spending time with me. He rejoices as we walk through this life together, and He makes sure that all of my steps stand firm. Even if I stumble, I will not fall for my Father will catch me in His hand. He will never forsake me all the days of my life, and my children will never have to beg for a meal. I always have enough to be generous and lend freely, and my children will enjoy His abundance as well.


Life's Little Nuggets
Life is like a cash register, in that every account, every thought, every deed, like every sale, is registered and recorded. ~Fulton Sheen

No comments:

Post a Comment