Monday, June 15, 2009

Words To Live By

Matthew 17:19-20 (New International Version)

19Then the disciples came to Jesus in private and asked, "Why couldn't we drive it out?"

20He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Today's Promise
Nothing will be impossible for those who have even a little faith.

WORDS TO LIVE BY
My faith is a spiritual force that is alive within me. When I use it, it is like a seed planted at the root of the problem. As I cultivate it by continually believing and speaking the answer, it overtakes and uproots whatever is standing in my way. Even a mountain is movable for me when I am persistent in my faith. When I command it to move, it moves. When I command an illness to come out of a body, it comes out. With the faith that God has given me, nothing is impossible for me.

Life's Little Nuggets
A good example is far better than a good precept. --Dwight L Moody


No comments:

Post a Comment