Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Words To Live By

Ephesians 3:14-21 (New Century Version)

14 So I bow in prayer before the Father15 from whom every family in heaven and on earth gets its true name.16 I ask the Father in his great glory to give you the power to be strong inwardly through his Spirit.17 I pray that Christ will live in your hearts by faith and that your life will be strong in love and be built on love.18 And I pray that you and all God's holy people will have the power to understand the greatness of Christ's love—how wide and how long and how high and how deep that love is.19 Christ's love is greater than anyone can ever know, but I pray that you will be able to know that love. Then you can be filled with the fullness of God.

20 With God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine.21 To him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus for all time, forever and ever. Amen.


TODAY'S PROMISE
I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine.

WORDS TO LIVE BY
I willingly kneel before my Father, in whom my entire family in both heaven and earth acquires its name. Out of His glorious riches, He strengthens me with amazing power, through the Holy Spirit. It is my spirit that receives this strength. I have been made new so that He can dwell in my spirit through faith.
Being grounded in His love, I now have the ability to comprehend how wide, long, high and deep the love of Jesus is so that I can be filled to the measure of all of the fullness of God. The very fullness of God Himself dwells in me. He is able to do way over and beyond all that I could ever ask or even think about asking for. He does this according to His power that is at work in me. The power of God --the very power that spoke all the universe into existence--is posed in me at this very minute. I have chosen to be God-minded and to see Him high and lifted up in me throughout every generation.

Life's Little Nuggets
Give me a man who says this one thing I do, and not those fifty things I dabble in. ~Dwight L Moody

No comments:

Post a Comment