Monday, June 22, 2009

Words To Live By

Psalm 71:20-21
20 Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter,
you will restore my life again;
from the depths of the earth
you will again bring me up.

21 You will increase my honor
and comfort me once again


Today's Promise
Regardless of what happens in your life I will be here to see you through.

WORDS TO LIVE BY

When troubles overwhelm me and it seems like the weight of the world is on my shoulders, God will take me through once again. Though many distresses and misfortunes have rained on me I will rise up with the strength and the power of heaven in my wake. God takes His stand with me in every circumstance. He increases my greatness and comforts me in every area.


Life's Little Nuggets

We are told to let our light shine, and if it does, we won't need to tell anybody it does. Lighthouses don't fire cannons to call attention to their shining- they just shine. ~D.L. Moody


No comments:

Post a Comment