Friday, June 19, 2009

Words To Live By

Psalm 40


1 I waited patiently for the LORD;
And He inclined to me,
And heard my cry.
2 He also brought me up out of a horrible pit,
Out of the miry clay,
And set my feet upon a rock,
And established my steps.
3 He has put a new song in my mouth—
Praise to our God;
Many will see it and fear,
And will trust in the LORD.

4 Blessed is that man who makes the LORD his trust,
And does not respect the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

TODAY'S PROMISE
Wait patiently for me, and I will hear your cry.

WORDS TO LIVE BY
I focus on God alone for my provision. I patiently wait for His response to my prayers. I know His ear is listening for me, and He is faithful to answer me when I call on Him. He delivers me from the pit and pulls me out of the clay. He has placed my feet on a rock and has established every step. He put a new song in my mouth, and His praises are always on my lips. Many will see what He has done in my life and will believe. My answered prayers are winning the souls of others because they see Him magnified in me.


Life's Little Nuggets
"The beauty of empowering others is that your own power is not diminished in the process." ~ Barbara Colorose


No comments:

Post a Comment