Thursday, April 16, 2009

WORDS TO LIVE BY

John 10:25-30 (King James Version)

25Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

26But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

27My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

30I and my Father are one

WORDS OF LIFE
The works that I do are evidence that I am in Jesus. All of the power that works in and through me comes through His name.
I am in Christ. As Jesus is one with the Father, I am in Jesus and therefore have become one with the Father as well.
My total and complete reliance for the sustenance of my new life is upon Jesus alone. I am part of his fold--a standing and valued member of His family.
My ears have been opened and I continually listen to His voice. He knows me personally, and I follow Him relentlessly.
He has given me eternal life and I will not lose it. I am secure under His tender care from now through eternity. No one has the ability to snatch me out of His hand. My Father, who is greater than all, has placed His seal upon me and has committed me to Jesus' care.
I am in Jesus, just as Jesus is in the Father. We are all one -- the most perfect and complete partnership that is possible.

Life's Little Nuggets
“Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears.” ~Barbara Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment