Tuesday, April 14, 2009

WORDS TO LIVE BY

Mark 11:22-25 (New King James Version)

22 So Jesus answered and said to them, “Have faith in God. 23 For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. 24 Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.25 “And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses

WORDS TO LIVE BY

I am constantly functioning in God-like faith. God has created me as a faith being. My words bring into existence whatever I am believing for. If I command a mountain (a formidable circumstance or barrier) to be removed and cast into the sea, and have no doubt that it will happen, it will happen. Everything that I believe with my heart and speak from my mouth, within the boundaries of God's Word, becomes a reality for me. Whatever I ask for in prayer, if I believe I have received it, I will have it.

I understand that unforgiveness and strife bring cancellation to what I am praying for. Therefore, I refuse to harbor them in my life. I continually remember my own life, all that God has forgiven me of, and that I have no right to withhold grace from others when I myself walk in it so freely.

Life's Little Nuggets
Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change. ~Erick Golnik

No comments:

Post a Comment