Thursday, April 9, 2009

WORDS TO LIVE BY

Psalm 34:4-10 (King James Version)

4I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

5They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.

6This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.

7The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.

8O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

9O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him.

10The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing.

WORDS TO LIVE BY

I seek the Lord with all of my heart and place His ways at the center of my thoughts. He has become my refuge and deliverance from every fear. He has made me to be radiant and to hold my head up high. My confidence in Him is greatly rewarded, and I am never put to shame. He hears my every prayer and delivers me out of every trouble.
His angel has been assigned to minister to all of my needs and give me provision and abundance in every circumstance. He camps around me and fulfills God's purposes for me.
Experience has proven that the Lord is good. I take refuge in Him and I am blessed. I have placed my steadfast confidence in Him, and I lack no good thing in my life. Even the strongest in the world can become weak and hungry, but I am sustained and given great strength to persevere in every situation!

Life's Little Nuggets
Consider calling it a challenge rather than calling it a crisis. - mary anne radmacher

No comments:

Post a Comment