Monday, April 13, 2009

WORDS TO LIVE BY

Galatians 6:14-16 (Amplified Bible)

14But far be it from me to glory [in anything or anyone] except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) through Whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world!

15For neither is circumcision [now] of any importance, nor uncircumcision, but [only] a new creation [the result of a new birth and a new nature in Christ Jesus, the Messiah].

16Peace and mercy be upon all who walk by this rule [who discipline themselves and regulate their lives by this principle], even upon the [true] Israel of God!

WORDS TO LIVE BY
I will boast of nothing except that which comes originates from the cross of Jesus. Through Hi, the present condition of the world has been crucified to me, and I to it. The life I now live is superior to the curse. In Him, neither circumcision or uncircumcision, or any other ritual means anything or has any benefit. What counts is the fact that I am a new creation created in Christ. I am a born-again child of God and a partaker of His divine nature. I follow the rule of the new creation and continually confess what Christ has done in me and all that I have been given through Him. As a result peace and mercy flow through my life in abundance in Jesus' name.

Life's Little Nuggets
Life is a grindstone. Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up depends on us. ~Thomas L. Holdcroft

No comments:

Post a Comment