Tuesday, March 31, 2009

WORDS TO LIVE BY

2 Chronicles 33:12-13 (New International Version)

12 In his distress he sought the favor of the LORD his God and humbled himself greatly before the God of his fathers. 13 And when he prayed to him, the LORD was moved by his entreaty and listened to his plea; so he brought him back to Jerusalem and to his kingdom. Then Manasseh knew that the LORD is God.

WORDS TO LIVE BY

When distressing days arrive, I remain humble before God and continually seek His favor.Despite my shortcomings, God loves me and is ever-ready to forgive me and listen to my prayers. Even when I fall, I will draw near to Him, because I have His promise that He will run to me, take me in His arms and restore me to my rightful place in His kingdom.

NUGGETS

Buried under the biggest burden is a good place to find an even bigger blessing. [Janette Oake]

No comments:

Post a Comment