Friday, March 27, 2009

WORDS TO LIVE BY

Acts 10:34-38 (New International Version)

34Then Peter began to speak: "I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism 35but accepts men from every nation who fear him and do what is right. 36You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, telling the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all. 37You know what has happened throughout Judea, beginning in Galilee after the baptism that John preached— 38how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him.

WORDS TO LIVE BY

God is not a respecter of persons. He does not see anyone as being above me, better than me, or more important than I am.

I am one among many equals in the body of Christ.

I am in Christ and it is my commission to continue His work in the earth. I have been anointed and consecrated by the Father with strength, ability and power through the Holy Spirit and in Jesus' name. It is my duty to go about doing good and healing all who are oppressed of the devil, for God is with me.

GOLD NUGGETS

Buried under the biggest burden is a good place to find an even bigger blessing. ~Janette Oke

No comments:

Post a Comment