Thursday, March 26, 2009

WORDS TO LIVE BY

Luke 1:37-38, 45 (King James Version)

37For with God nothing shall be impossible.

38And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.

45And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.


WORDS TO LIVE BY

Like Mary, God has set me apart as one who is unique and special. He makes His declaration to all that I am one of His favored ones and that He is with me in all that I do.

I have no reason to fear, for I have found favor with God.

With God, the Greater One who is within me, nothing is impossible. Every promise that He has given me has within it the power of fulfillment. Therefore, what He says that I am, that is what I am; and, what He says I can do, that is what I can do. All that His Word declares about me is fulfilled as I take hold of it in faith and put it into operation in my life.

I am blessed, happy, joyful and to be envied because I believe that I am who God says I am, and I can do what He says I can do!

GOLD NUGGETS
Action is the foundational key to all success. -Anthony Robbins

No comments:

Post a Comment