Wednesday, March 25, 2009

WORDS TO LIVE BY

Luke 5:12-13
12While Jesus was in one of the towns, a man came along who was covered with leprosy.a]">[a] When he saw Jesus, he fell with his face to the ground and begged him, "Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean."

13Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man. "I am willing," he said. "Be clean!" And immediately the leprosy left him.


WORDS TO LIVE BY
Jesus, my Lord, Savior and Redeemer is more than willing to provide His healing power for me when I need it.
Through Him, I can lay my hands on the sick and command healing to come into their bodies.
I regularly and consistently take the time to go to an isolated place, free of distrationn, to pray and fellowship with my heavenly Father.
I am not moved by need, nor do I focus on how much work there is to do. I am moved by design, doing things the way God has commanded.
It is in God's design that I regularly rest and get prayed up, regardless of what needs to be done.

GOLD NUGGETS
A ship is safe in harbor, but that’s not what ships are for. –William Shedd


No comments:

Post a Comment