Wednesday, April 1, 2009

WORDS TO LIVE BY

2 Corinthians 1:3-5 (New King James Version)

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. 5 For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also abounds through Christ.
WORDS TO LIVE BY
My heavenly Father is the Father of mercies and the God of all comfort.  His compassion toward me is boundless.  He comforts, encourages and assists me through all of life's troubles, so that I can comfort, encourage and assist others who are going through the same things that I have gone through.
I am also identified with Christ's sufferings.  Therefore, through my oneness with Him, I have the ability to comfort others no matter what they are going through.  For in the same way I am identified with Christ's sufferings, so also does His comfort, encouragement and assistance flow through me in abundance.
NUGGETS
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them. ~Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment