Thursday, March 19, 2009

WORDS TO LIVE BY

Psalm 119:169-173 (New King James Version)

169 Let my cry come before You, O LORD;
Give me understanding according to Your word.
170 Let my supplication come before You;
Deliver me according to Your word.
171 My lips shall utter praise,
For You teach me Your statutes.
172 My tongue shall speak of Your word,
For all Your commandments are righteousness.
173 Let Your hand become my help,
For I have chosen Your precepts.

WORDS TO LIVE BY

When I am in need I do not look to the circumstance but to the Word. My Father has given me tremendous understanding of its precepts and in it I find deliverance from all of the troubles of life.

God Himself is my master instructor who sees to it that I know all that I need to know to procure my victory. What a joy it is to be taught by the best! I will praise Him for His commands that bring my unfailing success. He is eager to teach me His ways so that I may stand against every attack of the enemy and enjoy the abundant life that He has provided for me.

I have made my choice. No matter what the circumstance, I will not turn from His Word.

NUGGETS OF GOLD

Courage is not the towering oak that sees storms come and go; it is the fragile blossom that opens in the snow. ~Alice Mackenzie Swaim

No comments:

Post a Comment