Friday, March 20, 2009

WORDS TO LIVE BY

Philippians 4:15-20 (King James Version)

15Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church communicated with me as concerning giving and receiving, but ye only.

16For even in Thessalonica ye sent once and again unto my necessity.

17Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account.

18But I have all, and abound: I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the things which were sent from you, an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable, well pleasing to God.

19But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

20Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.


WORDS TO LIVE BY

I am wise to share in the process of giving and receiving that God has established in the earth. I faithfully support ministries that are advancing the kingdom in the earth, and every gift that I give is a deposit into my heavenly account.

I do all that I can to ensure that the ministries I support are amply supplied and more. It is my heart's desire that, through me and others of the same heart, God's financial blessings will shower over these ministries in so much abundance that they will have no idea what to do with all of the excess. It is my desire to see God's ministers living like true ambassadors of heaven.

When I present my offerings with this heart attitude, they go up before the Lord like a sweet fragrance. This is what makes my offerings acceptable for an abundant return. Because of my persistent and joy-filled generosity, I have God's Word that He will supply all of my needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus. He sees to it that all of my givingg returns to me overflowing with His abundance. In this, I give glory to God, my Father, forevermore! Amen!

NUGGETS OF GOLD

Practice loving people. It is true that this requires effort and continued practice, for some are not very lovable, or so it seems - with emphasis on "seems." Every person has lovable qualities when you really learn to know him. ~Norman Vincent Peale

No comments:

Post a Comment