Wednesday, March 18, 2009

WORDS TO LIVE BY

Hebrews 6:10-12 (New International Version)

10God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them. 11We want each of you to show this same diligence to the very end, in order to make your hope sure. 12We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised.

WORDS TO LIVE BY

God is not unjust. He does not disregard the work that I have done in the kingdom or overlook the love that I have shown Him in my giving. Therefore, I will continue to do so with my whole heart, in full assurance of His faithfulness to the very end.

I refuse to become indifferent, faithless and stagnant, believing that the circumstance reigns over the Word and therefore giving up on my faith.

Instead, I am an imitator of those who through faith and patience, endurance and persistence continually inherit God's promises.

NUGGETS OF GOLD

The marvelous richness of human experience would lose something of rewarding joy if there were no limitations to overcome. The hilltop hour would not be half so wonderful if there were no dark valleys to traverse. ~Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment