Tuesday, March 17, 2009

WORDS TO LIVE BY

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 KJV
9Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.

10For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.

11Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone?

12And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

WORDS TO LIVE BY

I am wise to seek godly companionship in the things that I do. I understand that two can bring in a better harvest than one, for if one of us falls, the other can lift him/her up. Furthermore, if one of us is overpowered, the other can step in and lend a hand so that we can withstand every foe.

I am not an island in my walk with God. I am a companion of God's children and together, with God entwined in and through us, we will be victorious in every situation!

NUGGETS OF GOLD

It is hard to interest those who have everything in those who have nothing. ~Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment