Monday, March 16, 2009

WORDS TO LIVE BY

Psalm 116:13-16 KJV
13 I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD.

14 I will pay my vows unto the LORD now in the presence of all his people.

15 Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.

16 O LORD, truly I am thy servant; I am thy servant, and the son of thine handmaid: thou hast loosed my bonds.


WORDS TO LIVE BY

O Lord, I am truly your servant; I am your servant, the won or your maidservant. You have loosed me from bondage.

I will lift up the cup of my salvation for the Lord to fill with His good treasures.

I look to Him alone as my mainstay and fulfill all of my vows to Him faithfully. He looks to me with great anticipation as I walk this earth and holds precious the day when I will finally leave this earth to enter His courts in heaven.

He has freed me from the chains of my old life. I am now His own child, and I serve Him with all of my heart.


Nuggets of Gold

A ship is safe in harbor, but that’s not what ships are for.
–William Shedd


No comments:

Post a Comment