Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Words to Live By

Psalm 61 KJV

1Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.

2From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

3For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.

4I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.

5For thou, O God, hast heard my vows: thou hast given me the heritage of those that fear thy name.

6Thou wilt prolong the king's life: and his years as many generations.


TODAY'S PROMISE
My covenant with you is secure, and you can rest in it for I am your covering and your place of shelter from the woes of the world.


WORDS TO LIVE BY
My Father has great concern for me. When my heart is overwhelmed, He leads me to the Rock that is higher than me. I will dwell in His house forever and trust int he shelter of His wings.
The Lord hears my vows and remembers our covenant. I have and inheritance that is secure and enduring. He prolongs my life for His name's sake. My years cover many generations. He has prepared His mercy and truth to preserve me. I will live before Him forever.


Life's Little Nuggets
"Leadership is a serving relationship that has the effect of facilitating human development." — Ted Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment