Friday, June 5, 2009

Psalm 145:16-20 (King James Version)

16Thou openest thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every living thing.

17The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works.

18The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.

19He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them.

20The LORD preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy.


Today's Promise
When I open my hand, I provide for all that I created.


WORDS TO LIVE BY
My Father loves me, and I can count on Him to fulfill all of His promises to me. When I fall He holds me in His arms. When I am bent over under the load of this world He lifts me up and reminds me of who I am in Him and who He has created me to be. He is always there to meet my needs. He is my ultimate source, not my job or any other resource this world has to offer.

My heart belongs to Him and His to me. We bring joy to each other in our relationship. He fulfills every desire and is always at my side. His eyes are forever on me, and I am careful to keep my eyes on Him. We are committed to our covenant, and our love is everlasting.

Life's Little Nuggets
Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you. -- Oscar Wilde, 1854-1900, Irish Dramatist/Novelist/Poet


No comments:

Post a Comment