Thursday, April 30, 2009

Words To Live By

Matthew 6:14-15:

14For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

15But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.


Words To Live By

I will never forget how much my Father has forgiven me for, and I will not live in hypocrisy by holding a grudge against another person, no matter what they have done. I will not allow my prayers to be hindered by foolishly holding on to unforgiveness. I release all of those who have sinned against me, whether knowingly or unknowingly, and I throw all resentment into the sea of forgetfulness.


Life's Little Nuggets
Enthusiasm, like the flu, is contagious--we get it from one another! ~Barbara Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment