Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Words To Live By

Colossians 2:2-4:

2That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;

3In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

4And this I say, lest any man should beguile you with enticing words.


Words To Live By

The purpose of my ministry is to bring encouragement to the heart and unity to the Body through love, so that others may have the full riches of complete understanding as I do--that they may know the mystery of God, namely Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. And He has become that wisdom and knowledge for me so that it never fails to operate within me.

In light of this, I will let no one deceive me with fine sounding arguments, most of which deny the power of God in my life.

Life's Little Nuggets
Worry is the senseless process of cluttering up tomorrow's opportunities with leftover problems from today. ~Barbara Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment