Monday, April 27, 2009

Words To Live By

Luke 17:6-10:

6And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.

7But which of you, having a servant plowing or feeding cattle, will say unto him by and by, when he is come from the field, Go and sit down to meat?

8And will not rather say unto him, Make ready wherewith I may sup, and gird thyself, and serve me, till I have eaten and drunken; and afterward thou shalt eat and drink?

9Doth he thank that servant because he did the things that were commanded him? I trow not.

10So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants: we have done that which was our duty to do.


Words To Live By

I use my faith as if it were a seed. When I speak to a problem and believe that those things that I say are going to come to pass, I shall have the things that I say. It may not look like anything is happening, but the seed of my faith has entered in and is doing its job well.

When I align my words in agreement with the Word of God, whatever I am speaking to must obey my commands.

My faith is a servant to me, and it is my duty to use it to bring forth the blessings of the kingdom into the earth.

Life's Little Nuggets
Part of learning "Whatever, Lord!" is accepting the fact that there is a God, and I am not He. ~Barbara Johnson



No comments:

Post a Comment