Friday, April 24, 2009

Words To Live By

Mark 11:22-25:

22And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

23For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

24Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

25And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

WORDS TO LIVE BY

I am constantly functioning in God-like faith. God has created me as a faith being. My words bring whatever I am believing for into existence. if I command a formidable circumstance or barrier to be removed and cast into the sea and have no doubt that it will happen, it will happen as long as it is in agreement with God's Word.

Everything I believe with my heart and speak from my mouth, within the boundaries of God's Word, becomes a reality for me. Whatever I ask for in prayer, if I believe I have received it, I will have it.

I understand that unforgiveness and strife bring cancellation to what I am praying for. Therefore, I refuse to harbor them in my life. I am ever aware of all that God has forgiven me of and that I have no right to withhold grace from others when I walk in it so freely. When my brothers or sisters offend me I declare "grace, grace".

Life's Little Nuggets
Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to go there right away. ~Barbara Johnson



No comments:

Post a Comment