Tuesday, April 7, 2009

WORDS TO LIVE BY

Isaiah 60:17-21 (King James Version)

17For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron: I will also make thy officers peace, and thine exactors righteousness.

18Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise.

19The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.

20Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.

21Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.


WORDS TO LIVE BY

The Lord makes peace my governor and righteousness my ruler. He removes violence from my life and does not allow ruin and destruction to enter my borders. My walls are salvation and my gates are praise.

The Lord is my everlasting Light and God Himself is my glory. The light of my life will never fail or fade and my days of sorrow have ended.

I am the very righteousness of God in Christ Jesus and will possess the land forever.

I am a willing vessel in the great Potter's hands. I am God's own workmanship created to display His splendor to the entire world.

All praise be to my Father!

Life's Little Nuggets

" L.I.F.E. Life Is Facing Everything; An Infinite Loop We'll Always Be In; Live Today For Your Tomorrow; Live Today Like There's No Tomorrow" --- Kelvin Soh

No comments:

Post a Comment