Friday, February 20, 2009

WORDS TO LIVE BY

Isaiah 32:17-20 KJV

17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

18 And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places;

19 When it shall hail, coming down on the forest; and the city shall be low in a low place.

20 Blessed are ye that sow beside all waters, that send forth thither the feet of the ox and the ass.


WORDS TO LIVE BY

The fruit of my righteousness brings me peace, and the effect of my righteousness brings me quietness and confidence forever. I live in a peaceful dwelling, a safe and secure home and in undisturbed places of rest.

Nuggets of Gold

Pursuing prayer is prayer on a mission. It is diligent, fervent, constant, persevering, determined, and convinced.
~ David Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment