Thursday, February 19, 2009

WORDS TO LIVE BY

2 Corinthians 4:16-18 (King James Version)

16For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.

17For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;

18While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.


WORDS TO LIVE BY

I am never discouraged in my walk with God. Though my outward man is subject to death, my inward man (my spirit) is being renewed daily with resurrection life. The pressure that I am under now is light and truly momentary. It seldom seems half bad once it's passed. Therefore, I will endure the presure for I know that on the other side of it is an external reward of glory which far outweighs what I now must endure. My eyes are fixed on what is unseen, because what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.


NUGGETS OF GOLD

Stopping at third base adds no more runs than striking out. - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment