Thursday, February 5, 2009

WORDS TO LIVE BY

Mark 4:37-40 (King James Version)

37And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full.

38And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?

39And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.

40And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?

WORDS TO LIVE BY

When things seem hopeless in the natural world and the storms of life are threatening, I will not be afraid. My faith has gone before me and I have God's Word that I will come to no harm. No matter what the circumstance may be, I remain secure.

By faith I speak to whatever situation I am facing and command it to get in line with the perfect will of God.

NUGGETS OF GOLD

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity. ~Louis Pasteur


No comments:

Post a Comment