Thursday, February 5, 2009

WORDS TO LIVE BY

Matthew 7:7-8 (King James Version)

7Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

WORDS TO LIVE BY

I will ask and keep on asking until I have received what I am asking for.

I will seek and keep on seeking until I have found what I am looking for.

I will knock and keep on knocking until the door is opened to me.

I know for sure that when I ask, I will receive, when I seek, I will find, and when I knock the door will be opened to me.

Nuggets of gold...

Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down. ~Charles Kettering

No comments:

Post a Comment