Thursday, January 6, 2011

Are You In Love???

Thanks to my DIL for this one, and I just had to share it with you!

Think back to when you met
that man/woman that you just knew
would be the one.

Remember when you realize and admitted to yourself
that you loved him/her..
Now remember how much you
wanted to act like you were in a movie
and yell to everyone in the football stadium
'I love you!'
You told family and friends
how perfect he/she was;

he/she was just what
you were looking for.


Well, I told
THE LORD
that I love Him today.

And He said to me,

'
How much do you love me?
You haven't told anyone

how good
I've been to you.
You haven' t shared

how perfect
my love is.
You haven't spread the good news
that I am
always there
to listen to your problems.

You haven't told your family
how
I helped you pay your bills
when you didn't have a high paying job
,
or how I got you a better one.

You haven't shared with anyone
how I took away that addiction

that would have cost you not only your job,

but also that man/woman
that was just what you were looking for.

So how much do you really love me
?'

So I said I would share with
my friends and family (for starters)
just how
wonderful, perfect,
understanding
, patient, loving, unselfish,
considerate
and forgiving GOD really is.

He has
blessed me
with a family that loves me
and friends that I can confide in..


But even more than that,

He has saved me from destruction
I couldn't even see coming
...


He gave to me the
peace
of knowing Him and
He has
never broken a promise.

Truly,

He is the best   thing that has ever happened to me.

And I stand in my stadium today

to tell all of you,

'I DO LOVE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST

WITH ALL OF MY HEART
!'

No comments:

Post a Comment