Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wednesday's Word

As for God, his way is perfect... Psalm 18:30 NIV


I'm one of those people who likes to do it MY WAY...and when that doesn't hapen I'm not a happy camper. How about you? But how do you react when you can't do it YOUR way? Do you pout? Do you lay down on the floor and kick and scream - do the temper tantrum thing? Or maybe you just jump up and down on the inside---where nobody sees. You just know you are right. You want your own way, and whatever works - you'll do. Frank Sinatra sings in the background, "I've done it my way," as you hum along and have it YOUR way!

Well, get out the CD player-here's a new song for you (and me) to hum. "I'll do it HIS way!" Can we hum to that one? It's really difficult sometimes, but He's there to help us and I promise it'll all turn out better if we do it His way instead of OUR way. When things don't go YOUR way, try going HIS way, and you will go in peace with the approval of your Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment