Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Words To Live By

1 Samuel 12:22-24 (King James Version)

22For the LORD will not forsake his people for his great name's sake: because it hath pleased the LORD to make you his people.

23Moreover as for me, God forbid that I should sin against the LORD in ceasing to pray for you: but I will teach you the good and the right way:

24Only fear the LORD, and serve him in truth with all your heart: for consider how great things he hath done for you.


Today's Promise
I will not abandon you for I am glad to make you my very own.


WORDS TO LIVE BY
God has declared He will never leave me or walk out on me. It pleases Him greatly to call me His child. He has made me a member of His family. I now have a host of brothers and sisters of every race, creed and nation. Far be it from me to ever cease praying for them. They are my family. We have the same Father.
The Lord directs my ways and reveals His knowledge to me. He leads me in a path that is good and right. I will honor and serve Him with all of my heart, and I will never forget all the marvelous ways He has blessed me.


Life's Little Nuggets
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of determination." — Vince Lombardi

No comments:

Post a Comment