Monday, June 1, 2009

Words To Live By

Titus 1:1-3 (New King James Version)

1 Paul, a bondservant of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God’s elect and the acknowledgment of the truth which accords with godliness, 2 in hope of eternal life which God, who cannot lie, promised before time began, 3 but has in due time manifested His word through preaching, which was committed to me according to the commandment of God our Savior;

Today's Promise
You can rest in my promise of eternal life, for I cannot lie.

WORDS TO LIVE BY
I have been chosen by Father God to proclaim the message of salvation, to promote the faith that has been given to us all and to guide others to the knowledge of truth that leads to godliness. I demonstrate faith and knowledge that rests in the hope of eternal life which our Father placed in His Word before the beginning of time.
Now is the time according to His destiny for me, to fulfill my purpose in this earth. He has placed me here and now for such a time as this. I have the privilege of being a carrier of His Word to the world, whether through words or through my life as a testimony to His Word. The Most High God has trusted His unfailing Word to me. Through His direction I have the responsibility to share it with others and proclaim it to everyone I come in contact with.

Life's Little Nuggets
It's easier to go down a hill than up, but the view is much better at the top. [Arnold Bennet]



No comments:

Post a Comment