Wednesday, April 22, 2009

WORDS TO LIVE BY

Isaiah 52:1-3 NIV
1 Awake, awake, O Zion,
clothe yourself with strength.
Put on your garments of splendor,
O Jerusalem, the holy city.
The uncircumcised and defiled
will not enter you again.

2 Shake off your dust;
rise up, sit enthroned, O Jerusalem.
Free yourself from the chains on your neck,
O captive Daughter of Zion.

3 For this is what the LORD says:
"You were sold for nothing,
and without money you will be redeemed."

Words To Live By
I stir myself up -- alert and aware of my standing in the eyes of the Lord. I am clothed in strength and in the garments of glory. The dust and filth is shaken from my life, and I am enthroned on high with my Lord Jesus. The chains that once bound me are shattered from off of my neck, and I am now free to live. I am redeemed from the curse, reborn as in the womb of the spirit, and clothed in His strength and authority.

Life's Little Nuggets
The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy.
What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly. ~Richard Bach

No comments:

Post a Comment