Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Returning to Ukraine

We have just booked tickets for a return trip to Ukraine where we will minister in Slavyansk, Alexandria, Kerch and Bila Tservka.

Check back for updates, photos and a travel log as we leave on February 24th. My ministry partner, Wendy Wood, will accompany me on this trip.

We're looking for more people who have a heart to share Jesus with Ukraine. If you're interested in going with us on our fall trip please get in touch with me at the email address shown on the front page of the blog site.

Keep us in your prayers as we travel. This is my first trip back since suffering two broken feet and multiple surgeries in 2008 as well as the loss of my spiritual mentor and Dad, so I am dedicating this trip to Dad. I know God has sent His angels before us to prepare the way for great things to be accomplished in His name knowing He will receive the glory for it all.